Why choose de Groots
We understand that taking that first step and contacting a lawyer regarding wills or estate matters can be a difficult one.
At de Groots, three simple ideas underpin everything we do for you, whether you choose us to make a simple or complex will, or contest a will, or to administer a deceased estate.
1. We believe in making it personal
- We hand-pick team members who suit your situation.
- We aim to be sensitive to your feelings and your personal situation, not just the legal matters at hand.
- We listen and we keep listening.
- We aim to pick up all calls within three rings and return your calls within two hours.
- We’ve designed our premises and meeting spaces to help create a sense of ease and give you the privacy
2. We practice simplicity
- We strive to take the mystique out of legal matters.
- A simple will creates less ambiguity and a better chance of the outcomes you want.
- We seek to fix fees as much as possible and agree on costs up front
- We believe in using Plain English, in both our legal documentation and all our communications with you.
- Our commitment to simplicity helps you take ownership and understand the processes and the legal documentation.
3. As specialists we have the knowledge to help
- As a law firm our exclusive focus is on wills and estate planning, estate administration, and estate litigation.
- From this specialist focus comes the expertise to give you outstanding service on any matter: from making a simple and effective will, through to complex estate and litigation matters.
How can we help?